Thursday, February 11, 2010

Time Coding For Lab A1

After establishing my time coding form, it looks like I need to make MAJOR changes to my lessons. Since this lesson was done at the spur of the moment, I knew that it would not be that good. The major problem with the lesson is the lack of activity. The drills that I had everyone do required waiting time since less than 50% of the class were being active at once. For future lessons, I now know to come up with drills and activities that get the majority of the class moving at once.
I did end up with the correct amount of time for management, but the instructions took up the majority of the lesson. The most instruction took place while trying to explain the drills. I need to be able to explain the directions more clearly or have simpler drills for shorter lessons.

Time Coding Form

No comments:

Post a Comment